Betty Loughhead Soroptimist Scholarship 2021
The Betty Loughhead Soroptimist Scholarship provides financial assistance to mature women who are studying for a qualification to:
- enter or re-enter the workforce; or
- change occupation
Who can apply?
Women who are:
- New Zealand citizens
- At least 25 years old on 1 September 2020
- Enrolled in an NZQA approved education programme, undertaken in NZ
- Have a proven record of academic achievement
- Able to use the scholarship in the 2021 academic year
Download an application form at: http://www.blsst.co.nz/
Applications close 31 August 2020
Find out more about Soroptimist here.