Our approach to distance learning provides you with:
- Flexibility to choose where to study
- Convenience to decide when to study
- One-to-one contact via phone, email or chat
Distance learning is increasingly popular, unique and an exciting learning experience. It allows you to be in control of your own study which is sometimes referred to as self-directed study. To be successful you will need to have some discipline to work through the course/programme.
We know that learners, who have a passion for learning, are comfortable studying at a computer on their own. Are able to meet achievement deadlines and prepared to seek advice from Student Liaison/Tutor when needed, achieve better outcomes.
Everything you need to study the course/programme is provided for you:
- Study Guides have been written by industry experts and contain all the information you require to answer the questions in the Assessment document.
- The Assessment document asks you to complete exercises, answer questions and checks your understanding of your chosen subject.
- The Assessors are experts in their subject and will provide you with feedback on your submitted assessment work.
- The Student Handbook sets out all the details you will require as a learner.