The valued sponsorship of the Kerry Wilson Insurance Education Charitable Trust has enabled Professional IQ College to offer an annual scholarship to the insurance broking industry. Click below to read more.
This is your chance to gain the prestigious scholarship towards your professional development as an Insurance Broker.
The valued sponsorship from the Kerry Wilson Insurance Education Charitable Trust have enabled Professional IQ College to offer an annual scholarship to the insurance broking industry. The KWT Scholarship is now open.
The Kerry Wilson Education Trust recognises the importance of education when you are forming an insurance broking career, or working elsewhere in the insurance profession.
This year the KWT scholarship supports two students to complete their NZ Certificate in Financial Services level 5 (General Insurance). The scholarship covers all course costs and is available now for the 2019 year.
The KWT Scholarship covers:
- Enrolment fees to undertake a Professional IQ College NZQA-accredited New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5).
- Applicants who are currently employed by an IBANZ member company, both at the time of application and at the time of taking up the Scholarship.
- Applicants should have at least 1 years’ experience in a risk adviser/broker support (insurance broker) role
- Applicants must be able to take up the scholarship in the next 12 months. The programme is a 12-18 month programme to completion of the NZ Certificate in Financial Services Level 5
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
Applications close 5pm on 15th February 2019.
Click here for an application form.
For information on the KWT Scholarship, please contact Karen Scard at Professional IQ College - (09) 306 1731.