PIQ College offers $550 rebate
Professional IQ College is here to help individual advisers/brokers, groups and industry attain a better, qualified future through education. The College is pleased to announce that it is offering a rebate scheme to help offset the costs of training whilst working full time in the industry.
This $550 plus GST rebate will only be available on completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services Level 5, defined as Core plus (at least) one specialty Module.
These modules are Financial Advice, Residential Property Lending, Life and Health, Investment and General Insurance
For all applicants to qualify for the Level 5 rebate, you must:
· enrol in the full qualification i.e. Core plus a Module by completing the PIQ College
· achieve a minimum of 10 credits within the first 3 months of study.
· complete the Level 5 qualification which is expected to be completed over an
8-month period (no earlier and no later) from the course start date.
· sign a Training Agreement for the full qualification (Core plus Specialty Module)
· must be employed
· early withdrawal will incur $100 administration fee and if the student has printed course
material, this must be returned to us.
. the rebate of $550 plus GST is payable at the completion of the qualification to the
individual/company that paid for the training.
Please note students under the Training Agreement programme cannot apply for extensions during the eight-month time frame. This means if you do not complete the qualification in eight months, you will forfeit the rebate, but you will still be able to complete the qualification. Additional fees may apply after this time on a weekly basis.
Once the enrolment is complete and if you are eligible and indicate that you wish to take up this offer, we will send you the training agreement for completion.
Click to Book Full Qualification
For any enquires please ring PIQ College on: 09 3061731