This seminar will cover the following areas:
· An overview of the Unit Titles Act 2010
· What a Body Corporate is and how it operates
· The difference between Principal Units and the Common Areas
· When a Body Corporate is and is not compulsory
· The Principal Insurance Policy
· The Mortgage Redemption Policy
· How insurers approach body corporate insurance – domestic vs. mixed use
· Body Corporate officers and the need for insurance
Discounts are available for group bookings. Please enquire.
The running of this workshop is subject to minimum attendees.
No refund will be given if you do not notify us prior to the start of the event.