Secure your place and come prepared to build your own powerful stories as Mike Barnes explores the following…
• Why use stories.
• Key differences between a story to large audience vs. one to one.
• The power of framing to create ‘theatre in the mind’ of your client.
• Sociology lessons to be applied to your stories.
• How to build structure into your stories to help ‘anchor’ you going forward.
• The use of Ascension and Contrast to lead your client.
• Linking your story to the point you’re trying to make.
• Let your client ‘pick up’ the point...
Suited for a broad audience that is predominantly sales focused.
The running of this workshop is subject to minimum attendees.
No refund will be given if you choose not to attend within 7 days of the event.