This is Part 2 of a 2 Part presentation for those new to commercial broking and who have had little to no exposure to business interruption insurance.
It is the intention that attendees book and register for both parts. If you have not attended Part 1 please realise this may be a little disjointed.
In Part 2 we will:
- Build on the basics learnt in Part 1.
- Look at important parts of the Business Interruption Policy including:
- The Operative Clause
- Wordings for some of the Items of Cover, Definitions and an overview of Automatic Extensions typically available with current wordings.
- Provide an overview of how to set up cover including:
- Appropriate items of cover
- Sums insured and
- Indemnity period
This will not include detailed workings that are covered in other presentations but will discuss key aspects that are needed to achieve this.
- Look at how a business interruption claim is calculated to understand how it ties in to the Policy wording and Schedule.
This will not include detailed workings of acclaim that are cored in other presentations.