This session will focus on the differences between a claim and a circumstance. It will provide an overview of some of the key terms in a Professional Indemnity Policy. It will address the importance of notifying a claim or circumstance to the insurer and the consequences of late notification. The session will also discuss some useful case scenarios.
The seminar will cover:
• Notification of a claim or circumstance.
• Failure to notify circumstances, with reference to section 9 of the Insurance Law Reform Act 1977.
• Late notification of a claim or circumstance.
• Is the claim covered by an earlier notification of circumstances? In particular, issues regarding blanket notification.
• Discussion of useful case scenarios.
Discounts are available for group bookings. Please enquire.
The running of this workshop is subject to minimum attendees.
No refund will be given if you do not notify us prior to the start of the event.