A newly created resource that looks at the different types of commercial Hull Insurance options and discuses the institute marine clauses and principles.
Course material includes an Overview of the types of marine insurance available, and looks at the types of policies and institute clauses that can be used to cover various marine hull risks.
- Over view of The Marine Insurance Act 1908
- Brief history of Institute clauses
- The International Hull Clauses 01/11/03
- Additional Clauses 01/11/13
- Claims provsos 01/11/03
- War and Strikes Clauses
- Institute Yacht Clauses
Also covers various aspects of a typical commercial Hull policy for local risks.
Reviews typical policy exclusions and benefits
Discusses typical marine industry terms:
- General Average
- overview of York Antwerp and Hague Visby rules
- as well as typical underwriting considerations.
Assessed by a 13 multichoice and 1 written answer.