At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Use appropriate forms of address and identification that fit the specified situation, workplace, occasion, medium, and relationship between the participants.
- Clarify the needs of the clients, take notes and pass on information accurately, where appropriate.
- Give and present complete concise, logically organised and clear information that meets client expectations.
- Seek feedback from your client to ensure that their needs are understood.
- Treat confidential information with discretion and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Follow specified procedures for the storage and passing on of information in an insurance brokerage company.
- Identify and use a mode of communication appropriate for a specified audience and situation.
- Follow conventions of any formats used in accordance with your workplace requirements.