The objectives/key learning points will be:
- How to prepare a sales strategy that fits on one page.
- How to decide which marketing tactics are right for your business.
- How to prepare and execute a marketing roadmap
- How to select target markets.
- How to develop a positioning strategy.
- How to effectively allocate your resources and time
Clifton Warren is the principal of Corporate Eye Consulting a firm that works with leaders and professionals in insurance, banking and financial services to grow and improve their business.
He has more than 15 years’ experience in the marketing and selling of life and general insurance, and financial services. His clients include, AIG, TAL, Meryl Lynch, Bendigo Bank, Sunderland Marine, and Liberty Financial. He has advised dozens of large, medium and small, brokers, agents and producers.
He is the author of the Financial Services Sales Handbook: A Professionals Guide to Becoming a Top Producer. He regularly writes for several industry publications and offers a free monthly newsletter for financial services professionals, entrepreneurs and executives. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Henley Management College London UK.