This workshop will be of interest and benefit to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, business owners or directors, upper- level management, advisers, brokers, and others with information-security responsibilities and concerns.
Content focuses on both those who are in custody of confidential information relative to their own clients/customers and the process of assessing the security of others.
Part 1: Evaluating intelligence:
- Business intelligence.
- Competitive intelligence.
- Consequences and risks.
Part 2: Techniques employed in corporate information theft and counter-intelligence:
- Computer security.
- IT security.
- Hacking: cyber-penetration and new malware.
- Endpoint security: mobile devices.
Part 3: Data protection:
- Control policies and procedures.
- Backing-up and safe storage.
- Document security controls.
- IT security and auditing.
Part 4: What is the risk advisers role?
Part 5: Questions and answers.