Often expert evidence is required when assessing vehicle claims. Sometimes clients disagree with this evidence and other times expert evidence can assist your clients.
This webinar will use case studies from complaints to the IFSO Scheme to discuss:
• How and why expert evidence is used by insurers
• How expert evidence is applied to a claim decision
• How the IFSO Scheme uses, engages with and sometimes challenges expert evidence
• What happens when experts can’t agree
• How you advise clients about using and challenging expert reports
For those registered for the webinar option the link will be sent the day prior.
Discounts are available for group bookings. Please enquire.
The running of this workshop is subject to minimum attendees.
No refund will be given if you choose not to attend within 7 days of the event.