This Unit Standard will allow you to demonstrate knowledge of the financial services environment in New Zealand.
This unit Standard is made up of three parts:
Part 1 - Key Sectors and responsibilities within the finance sector
- What does the finance industry do?
- Key Roles and Sectors within the finance industry.
- How do the roles and sectors relate to each other?
Part 2 - Public and Community Support Services and the Finance Sector
- Key Public and community support services?
- What is their role ?
- How these meet consumer needs.
Part 3 - Finance and the New Zealand Economic Environment
- Overview of the economic environment.
- Key economic factors Impacting the financial services sector.
- How these factors influence consumer needs.
Assessment is by way of written answers