General Liability is an important cover for most businesses because it covers them against risks relating to their general business operation.
The aim of the General Liability module is to enable students to be able to discuss this type of insurance with clients and to confidently recommend coverage suitable for those clients. IBANZ's General Liability module will refresh the experienced, and instruct the newcomer, about this aspect of liability insurance.
This module includes the following topics:
- The different types of general liability insurance
- Indemnity clause and relevant definitions of words and terms
- Standard policy exclusions
- Policy conditions that are relevant to liability insurance
- Common optional extensions and memoranda that may be available or be applied, and
- Common automatic coverage extensions.