How Do I Enrol?
So you've decided you want to study - what else do I need to know?
Professional IQ College has an open enrolment system. This means you can enrol for qualifications at any time.Course delivery is via distance learning.
1. Read the Enrolment information pages to see what you will need to provide.
Third party documents required for upload either as an image or scanned document are:
- passport or birth certificate,
- evidence of past education,
- if English is not your first language, you may be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
2. Once you have got the items required ready, hit the enrolment button and you will be prompted to enter your enrolment information.
3. Once your enrolment has been accepted we will let you know, and you can purchase your qualification or module online.
We will contact you with instructions to access your learning once your enrolment has been accepted and payment is received.
By enrolling you acknowledge you have considered the following Terms and Conditions and other information which outline our commitment to our students, NZQA, and your commitment to study by enrolling.