With all the chatter about KiwiSaver we thought it was time that financial and risk adviser’s upskilled their KiwiSaver knowledge. If you are a risk adviser or a wealth manager some of your clients will want to talk to you about KiwiSaver so this workshop is designed to give you some extra knowledge and skills about the key elements of KiwiSaver. At the same time you can gain the two KiwiSaver unit standards from the New Certificate in Financial Services Level 5 by completing the assessments for these webinars.
The programme can be tailored to meet individual organisation requirements or delivered as a ‘public/generic’ Master Class. Completing this programme (and the 2 assessments) may allow you to market your KiwiSaver advisers as ‘qualified’.
You will learn about:
- The key elements of KiwiSaver
- Employers and employees rights, obligations and benefits
- Taxation considerations
- Compare existing superannuation schemes to KiwiSaver options
- Principals of retirement and investment planning
- Developing employer/adviser relationships
- How to address employer concerns
- How to establish relationships with employees, self-employed people and KiwiSaver eligible people