From the Insuring clauses to the policy extensions, special provisions, terms, conditions and exclusions the session will cover all aspects of a Material Damage wording, its benefits and how the coverage is best applied to your client’s needs.
The session will highlight the likes of;
1. The definition of Accidental Damage
2. Major policy extensions which enhance coverage
3. Excess applications
4. Natural Disaster provisions
5. Those exclusions which are not widely understood
6. Settlement options and limitations
7. Material facts/disclosure requirements
The target audience are brokers who are entering the “commercial sphere”, account assistants or brokers handling SME accounts in their own right.
Discounts are available for group bookings. Please enquire.
The running of this workshop is subject to minimum attendees.
No refund will be given if you choose not to attend within 7 days of the event.