‘Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.’ – John F. Kennedy
A recent global survey of 2,000 people revealed that 63% of salespeople believed they could negotiate better deals if they felt more confident. Recent Huthwaite research found that ‘under-confident negotiators achieve a successful outcome in only one in five of the negotiations they’re involved in.’
Attendees with learn:
• Why to think of negotiation as a form of ju-jitsu!
• The crucial aspects of preparation
• The difference between transactional and relationship negotiating, and when to use both
• The importance of emotional control
• The laws of negotiating
• Negotiating tactics: the good and the great
• Dirty tricks, and how to deflect them without breaking a sweat
For those registered by webinar the links will be sent the day prior.
Discounts are available for group bookings. Please enquire.
The running of this workshop is subject to minimum attendees.
No refund will be given if you do not notify us prior to the start of the event.