Duration: 1.06 + 0.46
Learn how the professional broker
- gets new business
- quotes on new and renewal business
- the importance of communication
- understand the importance of claims management
- understand the importance of policy adjustments and policy cancellations
- avoid errors and omissions
Kevin's first year in insurance began in 1968 the year the Wahine sank.
He was Principal & Director of Insurance Consultant's Ltd and
sold this business in 2008. Insurance Consultant's Ltd was named
Broking Company of the year in 2000 and Kevin Allen was named Insurance
Broker of the year in 2004.
He was a board member of the Insurance Brokers Association of NZ for
12 years and was Head of the Education Committee for 7 years.
He has actively been engaged in substantial Christchurch Earthquake, Material Damage & Business Interruption claims.
Kevin is a problem solver, highly regarded for his technical know-how and better than anticipated claim outcomes.