By Trevor Slater
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Multiple Brain Integration
Techniques (mBIT) are two human sciences that are intrinsically linked
and provide many skills on human interactions. But how can we use these
in the world on financial advice?
In this session Trevor will give a brief overview of NLP and mBIT and
then take some of aspects from each and discuss how these can be applied
to business. This will include:
• How do we know we have more than one ‘brain’?
• Better decision making (NLP and mBIT ways)
• Why match another person’s behavior
• The value of being able to check your perspective
• How to tell if someone is in the past, present or future and why is that vital when giving financial advice
• Can you tell what your prime representation system is (audio, visual or kinesthetic)?
• Is using ‘anchoring’ manipulative and just a good negotiation technique?