By Rebecca Sellers & Gary Young
Sellers & Gary Young will speak about proposed regulatory changes
and what they will mean for advisers/brokers and their businesses. The
session will run for an hour including time for questions.
Rebecca is a practising lawyer with more than 20 years’ experience in
the financial services industry in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.
She specialises in insurance, financial advice and conduct regulation.
In this webinar, she will help you understand more about regulatory
changes that will impact your business:
• The new duties that will apply to anyone providing financial advice;
• The code of conduct for financial advice services;
• How and when you will need to make disclosure; and
CEO of IBANZ and Professional IQ will discuss proposals on the future requirements for:
• competence, knowledge and skills
• continuing professional development.